Welcome to the Celotex and Isover case study page. Here you will find a hub of projects featuring Celotex and Isover insulation solutions.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
In this section, we’ll show you how we put our thermal and acoustic insulation products and solutions into practice.
Please scroll through some of our recent projects or filter by a sector, or product, most relevant to your requirements.
When using Celotex or Isover products, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire and applicable height restrictions. In addition to the product datasheet, please refer to the following product documents:
- BBA certificates - where applicable to the application
- Declarations of Performance
- Health and safety datasheets
Celotex products should not be used in the external walls of buildings over 11 metres in height. Recent changes to Building Regulations mean that only non-combustible insulation or insulation of limited combustibility should be used in buildings of that height.
Filter by product or sector
Star and Garter: Converting a Grade-II listed building into 86 luxury apartments
Adapting robust, yet lightweight, partitioning to the hidden ...
Highlighting the original period features at University Technical College Leeds
We worked alongside BAM Construction and Sparta Systems to simplify ...
Case Studies: Click here to view all projects
- Bedford University, Bedford
- Burbo Point, Merseyside
- Orion Homes, West Yorkshire
- Ocean Village, Southampton
- Carperby Sports Pavillion
- The Residence, Kent
- Hadleigh Swimming Pool
- Coastal Gem case study
- Loo with a View, Cornwall
- Punch Taverns, Staffordshire
- Watermead Business Park, Leicestershire
- The Shires, Yeovil
- Travelodge, Maidstone
- Thicket Priory, Yorkshire
- Richard Rose Academy, Cumbria
- Nottingham City Homes, Nottingham
- Kentgate, Cumbria
- Knowlsey BSF
- Hepworth Gallery, Wakefield
- Celotex Innovation & Distribution Centre, Hadleigh
- Freshwater Holiday Park, Dorset
- Forge Lane Water Tower
- Cundall's Road, East Hertfordshire
- Chelsfield House, Bath
- Alvington Housing Development