ISOVER Acoustic Partition Roll (APR 1200)
Acoustic Partition Roll (APR 1200) is a glass mineral wool roll that can provide high levels of acoustic performance in metal and timber internal stud walls as well as timber joist separating and internal floors. To support ease of installation, it is supplied in 600mm widths for an easy friction fit between stud centres.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- 1.2m wide, pre-cut into 2 x 0.6m rolls
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass
- Achieves a Eurofins Gold certification, the highest accreditation for indoor air quality
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width (m)||Roll area (m²)||Pallet area (m²)|
|25||20.00||2 x 0.60||24.00||576.00|
|50||13.00||2 x 0.60||15.60||374.40|
|65||10.00||2 x 0.60||12.00||288.00|
|75||12.20||2 x 0.60||14.64||351.36|
|100||9.17||2 x 0.60||11.00||264.10|
- Excellent Acoustic Performance - Delivers a measurable reduction in sound transmission through a wide variety of internal stud walls and floors.
- British Gypsum Specsure® Warranty - Features in a number of British Gypsum proprietary systems - for more details, visit british-gypsum.com/literature/white-book. The SpecSure® warranty confirms British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building. For further details, please visit british-gypsum.com/technical-advice/specsure
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide rating of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass on a plant that uses 100% renewable electricity. For further details visit insulation-uk.com/CSR
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Easy to Install - Straightforward to handle, cut and install with minimal waste (off-cuts can be reused). Friction fits between 600mm stud centres with no need for additional fixings.
When using ISOVER Acoustic Partition Roll (APR 1200), you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire and applicable height restrictions.
Please refer to the following product documents: