ISOVER Acoustic Slab
Acoustic Slab is a glass mineral wool slab providing high levels of acoustic performance in timber and metal stud walls, timber joist internal and separating floors as well as ceilings. The slabs are sized to be easily friction fitted between standard stud spacings.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- 1200 x 600mm glass mineral wool slabs
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass
- Achieves a Eurofins Gold certification, the highest accreditation for indoor air quality
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Pack area (m²)||Pallet area (m²)|
- Excellent Acoustic Performance - Delivers a measurable reduction in sound transmission in a number of internal acoustic applications.
- British Gypsum SpecSure® Warranty - Features in a number of British Gypsum proprietary systems - for more details, visit british-gypsum.com/literature/white-book. The SpecSure® warranty confirms British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building. For further details, please visit british-gypsum.com/technical-advice/specsure
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide rating of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass on a plant that uses 100% renewable electricity. For further details, see the Environmental section below or visit insulation-uk.com/CSR
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Easy to Install - Straightforward to handle, cut and install with minimal waste (off-cuts can be reused). Friction fits between 600mm stud centres with no need for additional fixings.
When using ISOVER Acoustic Slab, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire and applicable height restrictions.
Please refer to the following product documents: