ISOVER Cavity Wall Slab (CWS) 34
Cavity Wall Slab (CWS) 34 is a glass mineral wool slab providing thermal performance in external masonry cavity walls. Manufactured with a water repellent binder, the strong, resilient and flexible slabs are 455mm wide to fit between standard wall tie spacing.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- 1200 x 455mm mineral wool slab
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass
- Manufactured with a water repellent binder
- Achieves Eurofins Gold certification, the highest accreditation for indoor air quality
- BBA approved – certificate 18/5560
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||λD Declared thermal conductivity (W/m.K)||RD Declared thermal resistance (m².K/W)|
- Thermal Performance - Thermal conductivity of 0.034 W/m.K. Helps to reduce heat loss within the building envelope and decrease energy costs.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- BBA Certified - Cavity Wall Slab (CWS) 34 has been assessed by the BBA as fit for use in defined full fill and partial fill masonry cavity wall applications if installed, used and maintained as set out in the certificate. Please read the certification at insulation-UK.com/BBA for full details and restrictions.
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide rating of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass on a plant that uses 100% renewable electricity. For further details visit insulation-uk.com/CSR
- Easy to Install - Slabs are 455mm wide to fit standard wall tie spacing for straightforward installation. No requirement for retaining discs when fully filling the cavity.
When using ISOVER Cavity Wall Slab (CWS) 34, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire and applicable height restrictions.
Please refer to the following product documents: