ISOVER Cladding Roll 40
Cladding Roll 40 is a glass mineral wool roll insulation that can be considered for use in built-up metal roofs and walls. The range is supplied in 1.2m wide rolls for quick coverage of large areas. It also reduces the transmission of airborne sound, helping to improve the acoustic comfort of those working within the building.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- Glass mineral wool in 1.2m widths and a range of thicknesses
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass
- Achieves Eurofins Gold certification, the highest accreditation for indoor air quality
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width (m)||λD Declared thermal conductivity (W/m.K)||RD Declared thermal resistance (m².K/W)|
- Thermal Performance - Thermal conductivity of 0.040 W/m.K. Helps to reduce heat loss within the building envelope and decrease energy costs.
- Acoustic Benefits - The fibre structure of glass mineral wool traps sound energy and dissipates it within its thickness, helping to improve the acoustic comfort of those working within the building.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide rating of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass on a plant that uses 100% renewable electricity. For further details visit insulation-uk.com/CSR.
When using ISOVER Cladding Roll 40, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire and applicable height restrictions.
Please refer to the following product documents: