ISOVER CLIMCOVER CR Alu2
CLIMCOVER CR Alu2 is a flexible glass mineral wool roll which can be considered for the thermal and acoustic insulation of ductwork, tanks and large diameter pipes. The increased mechanical resistance means it can be considered for use at all levels, inside a building or outside (with a suitable covering). It features a factory applied aluminium foil facing, providing an inherent vapour barrier and a professional finish.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- 1.2m wide glass mineral wool roll with an aluminium foil facing
- Manufactured from up to 58% recycled glass.
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
Euroclass A2-s1,d0 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width (m)||Roll area (m²)||Pallet area (m²)|
|Mean temp °C||10||50||100||200||250|
|Declared thermal conductivity (W/m.K)||0.035||0.041||0.050||0.073||0.087|
- Thermal Performance - Offers energy savings through helping to control temperatures and reduce heat loss or gain.
- Easy to Install - Lightweight and offers a combination of flexibility and mechanical strength, allowing fast and efficient cutting and fitting.
- Acoustic Benefits - The fibre structure of glass mineral wool traps sound energy and dissipates it within its thickness, helping to improve the acoustic comfort of those living or working within the building.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A2-s1,d0 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide rating of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 58% recycled glass. For further details visit insulation-uk.com/CSR
When using ISOVER CLIMCOVER CR Alu2, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire.
Please refer to the following product documents: