ISOVER Polterm Max Plus
ISOVER Polterm Max Plus is a non-combustible stone wool insulation product featuring a black glass veil on the external side. The resilient slabs will provide thermal and acoustic insulation within ventilated rainscreen cladding and masonry overcladding systems.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- Ventilated façade/rainscreen cladding systems
- Masonry overcladding systems
- 1200 x 600mm stone wool slabs featuring black glass veil on the external side
- Available in thicknesses from 50-200mm
- BBA approved – certificate 19/5672
- Manufactured with a water repellent binder
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
- Board / Roll size: Width 600mm, Length 1200mm
- Thickness : 50-200mm
- Material: Stone wool
- Lambda: 0.035 W/m.K
- Reaction to Fire: A1
- Will help improve the acoustic comfort of the building by reducing unwanted noise through the external envelope such as weather, aircraft, vehicles and trains
- Polterm Max Plus will help reduce the heating and cooling costs within the building. To maximise thermal performance in situ, slabs should be tightly butted together and the inner face will accommodate substrate irregularities.
- Polterm Max Plus is a non-combustible stone wool insulation. It achieves Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification
- BBA certification - third-party verification that the product has been rigorously assessed for its defined applications and is compliant with the relevant Building Regulations
- Will help improve the acoustic comfort of the building by reducing unwanted noise through the external envelope such as weather, aircraft, vehicles and trains.
- The black glass veil contributes to the aesthetics of the installation, as it prevents any ‘show through’ of the insulation from behind the façade system.
- Water repellent binder to protect against moisture ingress.