ISOVER Polterm Max Plus
Polterm Max Plus is a stone wool slab covered with a black glass veil on one side. Certified by the British Board of Agrément (BBA), it can be considered for thermal and acoustic applications within ventilated rainscreen cladding and overcladding systems.
Polterm Max Plus contains a water repellent additive to limit water absorption. The black glass veil can contribute to the aesthetics of the installation, as it prevents any ‘show through’ of the insulation from behind the façade system.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- 1200 x 600mm stone wool slabs featuring black glass veil on the external side
- Available in thicknesses from 50-200mm
- BBA approved – certificate 19/5672
- Manufactured with a water repellent binder
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||λD Declared thermal conductivity (W/m.K)||RD Declared thermal resistance (m².K/W)|
Minimum order quantities may apply. See Product Datasheet for details.
- Thermal Performance - Thermal conductivity of 0.035 W/m.K. Helps to reduce heat loss within the building envelope and decrease energy costs.
- Excellent Acoustic Performance - Can help improve the acoustic performance of the external envelope, reducing unwanted external noise such as weather, aircraft, vehicles and trains.
- BBA Certified - Polterm Max Plus has been assessed by the BBA as fit for use in defined applications (rainscreen cladding systems and timber or steel frame constructions) if installed, used and maintained as set out in the certificate. Please read the certification at insulation-UK.com/BBA for full details and restrictions.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Easy to Install - Straightforward to install using standard insulation retaining fixings. The slabs will knit together when tightly butt jointed, eliminating gaps which could compromise performance.
When using ISOVER Polterm Max Plus, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire and applicable height restrictions.
Please refer to the following product documents: