ISOVER RD Acoustic Floor Slab
RD Acoustic Floor Slab is a stone wool insulation that can be considered for use as a resilient platform floor layer in Robust Detail E-FC-8 for the reduction of impact and airborne sound.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- 1200 x 625mm stone mineral wool slabs
- Meets the specification for “Isolating layer (2)” within Robust Detail Construction E-FC-8
- Reduces both impact and airborne sound transmission when used as part of E-FC-8 Robust Details floor construction
Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Pack area (m²)||Pallet area (m²)|
- Excellent Acoustic Performance - Can help reduce unwanted noise between adjacent properties when used as part of Robust Detail floor construction E-FC-8.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Easy to Install - Straightforward to handle, cut and install with minimal waste (offcuts can be re-used).
When using ISOVER RD Acoustic Floor Slab, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire and applicable height restrictions.
Please refer to the following product documents: