ISOVER Spacesaver Lite
Spacesaver Lite is a glass mineral wool roll supplied in shorter roll lengths for ease of handling and refurbishment projects where loft access may be limited. The rolls are pre-perforated to fit between common joist spacing at ceiling level. Other products within the range include Spacesaver, Spacesaver Ready-Cut and Spacesaver Plus.
Spacesaver Lite can also be considered for use between the joists in suspended timber ground floors and flat roofs.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- Shorter roll lengths, pre-perforated to 3 x 386mm and 2 x 580mm widths
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass
- A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
- Achieves Eurofins Gold certification, the highest accreditation for indoor air quality
Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width* (m)||λD Declared thermal conductivity (W/m.K)||RD Declared thermal resistance (m².K/W)|
*Pre-perforated to 3 x 386mm and 2 x 580mm widths
- Thermal Performance - Thermal conductivity of 0.044 W/m.K. Helps to reduce heat loss within the building envelope and decrease energy costs.
- Easy to Install - Supplied in shorter roll lengths for ease of handling. The rolls are pre-perforated (3 x 386 and 2 x 580mm widths) to fit common joist spacing, or can be used full width for quick coverage.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide rating of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass on a plant that uses 100% renewable electricity. For further details visit insulation-uk.com/CSR.
When using ISOVER Spacesaver Lite, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire and applicable height restrictions.
Please refer to the following product documents: