ISOVER Steel Frame Infill Batt
Steel Frame Infill Batt is a non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation supplied in 600 x 1200mm batts. It can be easily friction fitted within the stud framework of lightweight steel frame external walls, ensuring straightforward installation and helping to minimise gaps and maximise thermal performance.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- Lightweight 600 x 1200mm slabs
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass
- A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
- Achieves Eurofins Gold certification, the highest accreditation for indoor air quality
Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||λD Declared thermal conductivity (W/m.K)||RD Declared thermal resistance (m².K/W)|
- Thermal Performance - Thermal conductivity of 0.036 W/m.K. Helps to reduce heat loss within the building envelope and decrease energy costs.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide rating of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass on a plant that uses 100% renewable electricity. For further details visit insulation-uk.com/CSR
- Easy to Install - Supplied in 600mm widths to fit between standard steel framework centres. Friction-fits within the stud with no slumping or additional fixings required.
- Acoustic Benefits - The fibre structure of the glass mineral wool traps sound energy and dissipates it within its thickness, helping to improve the acoustic comfort of those living or working within the building.
When using ISOVER Steel Frame Infill Batt, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire and applicable height restrictions.
Please refer to the following product documents: