ISOVER Timber Frame Party Wall Roll
Timber Frame Party Wall Roll is a glass mineral wool roll that can be used to help reduce the passage of sound across a timber frame separating (party) wall and minimise air movement within the cavity, improving its thermal performance.
When used as part of Robust Detail separating wall constructions, it removes the need for costly pre-completion sound testing and can help exceed acoustic performance requirements set out in Approved Document E (England & Wales) and Section 5 (Scotland).
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- 1.20m wide glass mineral wool rolls
- Suitable for three Robust Detail constructions (E-WT-1, E-WT-2 & V-WT-2)
- Can be also used in PCT (pre-completion testing) timber frame party wall constructions
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass
- Achieves a Eurofins Gold certification, the highest accreditation for indoor air quality
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green
Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width (m)||λD Declared thermal conductivity (W/m.K)||RD Declared thermal resistance (m².K/W)|
- Thermal Bypass Solution - Can achieve a zero U-value for party walls, as defined in Building Regulations (Approved Document L1A, Table 3), when fully filling the party wall cavity and in combination with mineral wool filled cavity barriers at the edges of the cavity.
- Excellent Acoustic Performance - Helps reduce unwanted noise between attached properties when used as part of a Robust Detail construction.
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide rating of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass on a plant that uses 100% renewable electricity. For further details visit insulation-uk.com/CSR
- Robust Detail Compliant - Can be considered for Robust Detail constructions E-WT-1, E-WT-2 and V-WT-2.
- Saves Time and Cost - When used as part of a Robust Detail construction, it removes the need for costly pre-completion sound testing, making it a more cost effective solution to implement.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
When using ISOVER Timber Frame Party Wall Roll, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire and applicable height restrictions.
Please refer to the following product documents: