ISOVER Timber Frame Roll 32
Timber Frame Roll 32 is a glass mineral wool roll providing thermal performance and acoustic benefits in timber frame walls. The strong, resilient and flexible rolls can be friction fitted between standard timber studs, ensuring straightforward installation and helping to minimise gaps and maximise thermal performance.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- 2 x 0.57m wide ready cut glass mineral wool rolls
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width (m)||λD Declared thermal conductivity (W/m.K)||RD Declared thermal resistance (m².K/W)|
|90||4.20||2 x 0.57||0.032||2.80|
|140||2.70||2 x 0.57||0.032||4.35|
- Thermal Performance - Thermal conductivity of 0.032 W/m.K. Helps to reduce heat loss within the building envelope and decrease energy costs.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Acoustic Benefits - The fibre structure of the glass mineral wool traps sound energy and dissipates it within its thickness, helping to improve the acoustic comfort of those living or working within the building.
- Easy to Install - Straightforward to handle, cut and install with minimal waste (off-cuts can be reused). Friction fits between timber stud centres with no need for additional fixings.
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide rating of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass on a plant that uses 100% renewable electricity. For further details visit insulation-uk.com/CSR
When using ISOVER Timber Frame Roll 32, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire and applicable height restrictions.
Please refer to the following product documents: