ISOVER U PROTECT Accessories
A range of accessories designed to ensure the correct installation of the ISOVER U Protect passive fire protection system, including intumescent paint, glue, screws and tape.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
The accessories are integral to the U Protect system as they have been tested and assessed alongside ISOVER U Protect Wired Mat 4.0 Alu1 and U Protect Slab 4.0 Alu1 in achieving the published fire performance according to EN 1366-1, EN 1366-8 and BS 476: Part 24 for ventilation, kitchen and smoke extract ducts.
Please note the fire performance of the system cannot be substantiated if alternative system components are used.
- Fire protection of rectangular ductwork (for internal use)
- Fire protection of circular ductwork (for internal use)
ISOVER Protect BSF:
Intumescent Paint Solvent-free and pH neutral white, aqueous intumescent dispersion
ISOVER Protect BSK Adhesive:
Non-combustible, inorganic adhesive, based on alkali sodium silicate
ISOVER FireProtect Screws:
Stainless steel, spiral shaped screws
ISOVER Protect Black Tape:
Self-adhesive aluminium tape
For further details and specification information on the ISOVER U Protect accessories range, please refer to the datasheet.
- Board / Roll size: See datasheet
- Thickness : See datasheet
- Material: See datasheet
- Lambda: See datasheet
- Reaction to Fire: See datasheet
- The accessories are part of the ISOVER U Protect system which has been tested to EN 1366-1 and EN 1366-8 and assessed against BS 476: Part 24. It offers up to 2 hours passive fire protection for ventilation and smoke extracting ducts as well as 1 hour passive fire protection for kitchen ducts(1)
(1) Fire resistance is dependent on the application, thicknesses used and the method of installation. Please refer to U Protect Installation Guide for details.
- A full range of accessories available to help achieve the correct installation of the ISOVER U Protect passive fire protection system.
- The adhesive used in the system is only required at penetration details rather than at every insulation joint.