UniSlab is a multi-purpose glass mineral wool slab. It can be considered for use in the thermal insulation of pitched roofs at joist level and solid walls within an internal wall lining system. The slabs are sized to be easily friction fitted between standard stud spacing.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- 400mm or 600mm wide glass mineral wool slab
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass
- Achieves Eurofins Gold certification, the highest accreditation for indoor air quality
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||λD Declared thermal conductivity (W/m.K)||RD Declared thermal resistance (m².K/W)|
- Thermal Performance - Thermal conductivity of 0.036 W/m.K. Helps to reduce heat loss within the building envelope and decrease energy costs.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide rating of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass on a plant that uses 100% renewable electricity. For further details visit insulation-uk.com/CSR
- Easy to Install - The slabs have an easy friction-fit installation and are available in 600 and 400mm widths to suit common stud centres, with little waste or cutting.
When using ISOVER UniSlab, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire and applicable height restrictions.