A multi-purpose glass mineral wool slab ideal for the thermal and acoustic insulation of internal floors, separating floors and pitched roofs at joist level.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- Internal Floors
- Separating Floors
- Pitched Roof – Joist Level
- External walls – Solid wall insulation
- 400mm or 600mm wide glass mineral wool slab
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
- Board / Roll size: Width 400mm or 600mm, Length 1200mm
- Thickness : 50-140mm
- Material: Glass mineral wool
- Lambda: 0.036 W/m.K
- Reaction to Fire: Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1
- Helps to reduce heat loss within the building envelope and decrease energy costs.
- Acoustic benefits - helps to improve the acoustic comfort of those living or working within the building
- Quick and easy to install – Available in widths that promote easy, “push fit” installation.
- Non-combustible - achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification