A multi-purpose glass mineral wool slab ideal for the thermal and acoustic insulation of internal floors, separating floors and pitched roofs at joist level. It can also be used as the insulation for a solid wall within an internal wall lining system.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- Internal Floors
- Separating Floors
- Pitched Roof - Between and Over Joists
- External walls – Solid Wall Insulation
- 400mm or 600mm wide glass mineral wool slab
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
- Board / Roll size: Width 400mm or 600mm, Length 1200mm
- Thickness : 50-140mm
- Material: Glass mineral wool
- Lambda: 0.036 W/m.K
- Reaction to Fire: Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1
- Helps to reduce heat loss within the building envelope and decrease energy costs.
- Acoustic benefits - helps to improve the acoustic comfort of those living or working within the building
- Quick and easy to install – Available in widths that promote easy, “push fit” installation.
- Non-combustible - achieves a Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification