On the road to net zero carbon by 2050
Celotex and Isover are committed to making the world a better home for everyone, delivering sustainable solutions that meet the needs of our customers. Our Sustainability Roadmap sets out our plans for the next few years, including the improvements we’ve made and milestones we’ve reached so far.
We’re committed to preserving the planet by achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.
Celotex and Isover are now working as a collective with fellow Saint-Gobain brand British Gypsum known as Saint-Gobain Interior Solutions. Through our combined expertise, we have developed detailed plans up until 2025 to help us make progress towards the main net zero carbon by 2050 target.
These sustainability plans are split into five workstreams to help focus our projects and ensure we're on the way to achieving our targets in 2030. The workstreams include everything from our internal training to our manufacturing processes, how we help our customers to recycle and sourcing renewable energy.
Our 2030 targets:
- -50% water withdrawal, with zero water discharge in areas with extremely high water risk
- -33% CO2 reduction in scope 1 & 2
- -16% CO2 reduction in scope 3
- -80% non-recovered production residue
- +30% virgin raw materials avoided
- 100% recyclable packaging with 30% recycled or bio-sourced content
- 100% LCA for all group product ranges and systems
We’re part of a collective of brands
For more information about how our partner brand British Gypsum is working towards building better for people and the planet, visit british-gypsum.com/sustainability.
If you’d like to know more about our targets for each year, download the roadmap by clicking here.