Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Our third-party verified and registered EPDs communicate transparent and comparable information about the environmental impact of our products over their lifetime.
Based on the result of the life cycle assessment (LCA), EPDs are designed to give users information on the environmental performance of our products across numerous impact categories. Information like raw material use, energy use and efficiency, content of materials, emissions to air, soil and water, and waste generation can be found in an EPD. They also provide a clear evidence for meeting relevant credit requirements of voluntary labelling schemes like BREEAM and LEED.
A section of Isover products have EPDs which can be downloaded as a pdf below. We will continue adding new EPDs to this page, so please check back frequently.
- Acoustic Partition Roll (APR 1200) 25mm
- Acoustic Partition Roll (APR 1200) 50mm & 65mm
- Acoustic Partition Roll (APR 1200) 75mm & 100mm
- Cavity Wall Slab (CWS) 32 65mm-100mm
- Climcover Roll ALU 2 25mm
- Climcover Roll ALU 2 40mm
- Climcover Roll ALU 2 50mm
- Spacesaver 100mm, 150mm, 170mm, 200mm
- Spacesaver Ready Cut 100mm, 150mm, 200mm