ISOVER CLIMCOVER Roll Alu2
CLIMCOVER Roll Alu2 can be considered for the thermal and acoustic insulation of circular metal ductwork. The strong, flexible and lightweight glass mineral wool rolls are easy to handle and feature an aluminium foil facing, which provides an inherent vapour barrier and a professional finish.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- 1.2m wide glass mineral wool roll with an aluminium foil facing
- Supplied in 25-50mm thicknesses
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass.
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
- Achieves Eurofins Gold certification, the highest accreditation for indoor air quality
Euroclass A2-s1,d0 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width (m)||Roll area (m²)||Pallet area (m²)|
|Mean temp °C||10||40||50||100||120|
|Declared thermal conductivity (W/m.K)||0.032||0.037||0.039||0.049||0.054|
- Thermal Performance - Offers energy savings through helping to control temperatures and reduce heat loss or gain within ductwork.
- Easy to Install - Lightweight and offers a combination of flexibility and mechanical strength, allowing fast and efficient cutting and fitting.
- Acoustic Benefits - The fibre structure of glass mineral wool traps sound energy and dissipates it within its thickness, helping to improve the acoustic comfort of those living or working within the building.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A2-s1,d0 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide rating of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass on a plant that uses 100% renewable electricity. For further details visit insulation-uk.com/CSR
When using ISOVER CLIMCOVER Roll Alu2, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire.
Please refer to the following product documents: