ISOVER CLIMCOVER Roll Alu2 Strong
CLIMCOVER Roll Alu2 Strong is a glass mineral wool roll which can be considered for the thermal and acoustic insulation of circular metal ductwork. The rolls are lightweight and feature a factory applied aluminium foil facing providing an inherent vapour barrier and a professional finish. With increased mechanical performance, it offers a tight, high quality finish and can be considered for applications inside a building or outside (with a suitable covering).
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- 1.2m wide glass mineral wool roll with an aluminium foil facing
- Supplied in 25-50mm thicknesses
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass.
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
- Achieves Eurofins Gold certification, the highest accreditation for indoor air quality
Euroclass A2-s1,d0 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width (m)||Roll area (m²)||Pallet area (m²)|
|Mean temp °C||10||40||50||100||120|
|Declared thermal conductivity (W/m.K)||0.032||0.037||0.038||0.047||0.051|
- Thermal Performance - Offers energy savings through helping to control temperatures and reduce heat loss or gain.
- Easy to Install - Lightweight and offers a combination of flexibility and mechanical strength, allowing fast and efficient cutting and fitting.
- Acoustic Benefits - The fibre structure of glass mineral wool traps sound energy and dissipates it within its thickness, helping to improve the acoustic comfort of those living or working within the building.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A2-s1,d0 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide rating of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass on a plant that uses 100% renewable electricity. For further details visit insulation-uk.com/CSR.
When using ISOVER CLIMCOVER Roll ALU2 Strong, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire.
Please refer to the following product documents: