ISOVER CLIMCOVER Roll Alu2 Strong
ISOVER CLIMCOVER Roll Alu2 Strong provides thermal and acoustic insulation for circular metal ductwork, fulfilling the requirements of BS 5970.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
With increased mechanical performance, it offers a tight, high quality finish and is suitable for applications inside or outside a building (with appropriate cladding).
- Insulation of circular metal ductwork inside a building
- Insulation of circular metal ductwork outside a building (with appropriate covering)
- 1200mm wide glass mineral wool roll with an aluminium foil facing
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
- Board / Roll size: Width 1200mm, Length 7500-15000mm
- Thickness : 25-50mm
- Material: Glass Mineral Wool with aluminium foil
- Lambda: See datasheet
- Reaction to Fire: Euroclass A2 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1
- Helps to meet thermal building regulations and offers energy savings by protecting the installation from external thermal variation
- Noise levels from ducts can be reduced due to the inherent acoustic properties of CLIMCOVER, improving the comfort of those living or working within the building
- Increased mechanical performance – suitable for insulation of ductwork both inside and outside a building (with appropriate covering)
- Factory applied aluminium foil facing provides an inherent vapour barrier and a professional finish.
- Ease of install – lightweight and offers a combination of flexibility and mechanical strength, allowing fast and efficient cutting and fitting. Offers consistent thickness recovery and a uniform shape with no soft edges, to obtain a neat and professional finish
- The rolls are designed to withstand site conditions, storage and transportation