ISOVER CLIMCOVER Slab Alu2
CLIMCOVER Slab Alu2 is a robust glass mineral wool slab which can be considered for the thermal and acoustic insulation of rectangular metal ductwork. The slabs are lightweight and feature a factory applied aluminium foil facing providing an inherent vapour barrier and professional finish.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- 1200 x 600mm glass mineral wool slab with an aluminium foil facing
- Supplied in 40-50mm thicknesses
- Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass
- Achieves an A+ generic rating within the BRE Global Green Guide
- Achieves Eurofins Gold certification, the highest accreditation for indoor air quality
Euroclass A2-s1,d0 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Pack area (m²)||Pallet area (m²)|
|Mean temp °C||10||40||50||100||120|
|Declared thermal conductivity (W/m.K)||0.032||0.036||0.038||0.045||0.049|
- Thermal Performance - Offers energy savings through helping to control temperatures and reduce heat loss or gain.
- Easy to Install - Lightweight and offers a combination of flexibility and mechanical strength, allowing fast and efficient cutting and fitting. The uniform shape and consistent thickness of the slabs make them easy to handle and install.
- Acoustic Benefits - The fibre structure of glass mineral wool traps sound energy and dissipates it within its thickness, helping to improve the acoustic comfort of those living or working within the building.
- Fire Classification - Achieves a Euroclass A2-s1,d0 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Sustainability - Achieves a BRE Green Guide rating of A+ which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments. Manufactured from up to 75% recycled glass on a plant that uses 100% renewable electricity. For further details visit insulation-uk.com/CSR
When using ISOVER CLIMCOVER Slab Alu2, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire.
Please refer to the following product documents: