ISOVER CLIMPIPE Section Alu2
CLIMPIPE Sections can be considered for the thermal and acoustic insulation of pipework. Robust and lightweight, they feature pre-formed ‘snap on’ sections with a reinforced self-adhesive overlap to help ensure a strong vapour barrier. Manufactured in 1.2m lengths, they offer the opportunity for fewer joints than traditional 1m products, helping to reduce thermal bridging.
U-value CalculatorStart your U-value calculation >
- 1.2m length glass mineral wool pipe sections with an aluminium foil facing
- Supplied in insulation thicknesses of 20-60mm with a range of inner diameters of 15-273mm
- Manufactured from up to 70% recycled glass
Euroclass A2L-s1,d0 Reaction to Fire classification according to EN 13501-1.
|Mean temp °C||10||50||100||200||300||400|
|Declared thermal conductivity (W/m.K)||0.033||0.036||0.043||0.062||0.092||0.130|
- Thermal Performance - The uniform density and concentric positioning of the bore hole offers energy savings by effectively controlling the thermal heat loss and gain along the length of the pipework.
- Acoustic Performance - Due to the natural sound wave damping effect that glass mineral wool possesses, noise levels from waste water pipes services can be reduced with CLIMPIPE Sections.
- Fire Classification - Euroclass A2L-s1,d0 Reaction to Fire classification, according to EN 13501-1.
- Recycled Glass - Manufactured from up to 70% recycled glass.
- Easy to Install - The 1.2m pipe sections are lightweight and easy to install with pre-formed snap on sections and a self-adhesive overlap for fast and efficient installation.
When using ISOVER CLIMPIPE Section Alu2, you need to satisfy yourself that use of the product meets all relevant national Building Regulations and guidance as well as local, national and other applicable standards relevant for your construction or application, including requirements in relation to fire.
Please refer to the following product documents: